Tuesday, October 28, 2008

As I have gotten older I have begun to dislike both the intense heat of summer and the bone chilling cold of Winter. Though my favorite season is late Spring, with its new, fresh grass, leaves and flowers, I have begun to become really fond of fall, especially "indian summer", as it is called. I love the vibrant colors of the changing trees and late summer flowers. These photos are my attempt to capture the feeling of this special time of year. (Click on the photo for a closer view!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! I was so glad to see an update...I love to see your talent come to life on your blog! Please keep it up, it makes me smile!

Richard said...

Thanks, Amy, and I enjoy your blog too, and you and your cute little family make me smile! I think your Emerson is just super cute!

Colett (*.*) said...

I just love your moon picture, it's so moody! You need to post more often!